The Independent Living qualification aims to provide a foundation for lifelong learning focussing on transferable social and life skills which are essential for living and working in the community.
Students will complete a selection of the following topics:
- Healthy Living
- Managing Own Money
- Choices and Decisions
- Introduction to Childcare
- Introduction to Animal Care
- The Family
- Managing Social Relationships
- Food and Health
- Preparation for Pregnancy and Birth of a Baby
- Individual Rights and Responsibilities
All Entry Pathways Units are internally assessed and externally moderated.
If you have any queries concerning this subject and the qualifications, please contact Mrs N Lightfoot.