The Humanities Qualification aims to provide students with an Entry Pathway Certificate through WJEC board. This qualification includes units for developing skills and knowledge in a range of subject areas:
- Religious Studies
Topics covered in these areas are:-
- Volcanoes, earthquakes and tsunamis.
- Historical change over time [WW2].
- Being a tourist in a French speaking country.
- A Fragile Environment.
- Famous Follower of Religion (Martin Luther King)
- Religious and moral issues over contentious issues.
- Prejudice and Discrimination against People.
Students will complete the course over a 2 year period and will receive a certificate award at the end after gaining over 13 credits. Students will have 3 lessons a week.